Omitting the word feminist, please write 250 words on either:
- Why you do or do not consider yourself to be a feminist?
- What does the term "feminist" mean to you?
- What does it mean to be a feminist?
- Why do you associate or disassociate with the word "feminist"?
- Is the term "feminist" relevant?
Please email your response, entitled OTW, to email@example.com
The M.S. Citizenship Collective is a Winnipeg group comprised of feminists from various feminist organizations and communities who came together in January 2008 as a coalition to organise a march for 2008 International Women's Day. Since then, we have continued to meet and discuss relevant feminist issues.
We are part of the Pan Canadian Young Feminists Movement, we are RebELLEs who want to see change on a local, national and global level. Get involved in any capacity you are able! After all, feminists build communities inclusive to all.
The M.S Citizenship Collective is also the new Organizing Committee (OC) for the next Pan Canadian Young Feminists Gathering! Contact us if you want to get involved!